NCIAP is a non-profit medical care organization setup to provide basic and specialist health care services to uninsured. We make every effort to insure that you may be seen in a timely manner and experience the best care we have to offer. To ensure this, we ask that all patients please follow these guidelines:
- All new patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Adequate time is needed for paperwork completion.
- We make scheduled appointments for all visits. Walk-in or work-in patients will be accommodated according to the doctor’s schedule.
- For all established patients, we ask that you notify the front office staff of any changes in address, phone numbers, or insurance coverage.
- Please bring a picture ID and any supplemental information which may useful in expediting your visit.
If you are able, please print and fill out the following forms below prior to your visit:
- Registration Form
- HIPAA Form
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medication Log Form
- Medical History Form
- Release of Medical Records Form
Please ensure that all of these forms are signed and dated.